When it comes to looking younger, and maintaining a youthful appearance, treatments and procedures have never been more popular. And dermal fillers are one option that can help you to keep looking younger. But that is not all they can do. In fact, dermal fillers can change the contours and shape of your face. Cheek and lip enhancement are two of the most popular dermal filler options, as well as chin enhancement. So, what is a chin enhancement? And what are the advantages of chin enhancement fillers? Well, here at The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic in Preston, we are leading dermal filler professionals. And this is our guide to chin enhancements with dermal filler.
What is a chin enhancement?
First of all, what is a chin enhancement? Well, simply put, a chin enhancement is a procedure that will change or enhance the shape of your chin. Whether its smoothing an unwanted dimple or bump, or changing the shape of your chin completely, there are a number of procedures and treatments that can help to achieve this. But dermal fillers are one of the most popular options, because of the range of advantages they can bring.
So what are the advantages of chin enhancement fillers?
So, what are the benefits to this type of filler? And why should you opt for fillers for chin enhancement, and not another procedure? Well, there are many reasons to choose chin enhancement fillers, including:
- Non-surgical treatment – fillers are non-surgical. And this means that they pose minimal risk, and require very little down time. As a result, you wont have to take time off work, or take a break from daily activities. Instead, you will be able to carry on as normal.
- Quick results – dermal fillers have a near instant result, so you can feel more confident and show off your new look, straight after the treatment. It also last for around 12 months too, so while it’s not permanent, it wont be a frequent procedure.
- Re-shape your chin – if the shape of your chin is an issue, dermal fillers are the only, non-surgical method available. These work by injecting naturally occurring sugar, and collagen and elastin, just beneath the skin of your chin. And this means that your chin can be reshaped. The shape of your chin will be designed in a way that suits your individual profile, and your requirements.
- Prevent early signs of ageing – by adding volume and strength to the chin, you can prevent a number of signs of premature ageing. As we age our skin loses volume, and this leads to sagging skin. A stronger chin can prevent this sagging. At the same time, marionette lines will often form around the mouth, and this is due to the chin losing structure and volume as part of the ageing process. But, by adding volume and strength to the chin, you can prevent these lines from occurring. And prevention is always better than cure!
- Facial symmetry – a chin enhancement can help to balance your face and provide facial symmetry. This can make you feel more confident, and happier with your appearance.
For more information about chin enhancement fillers, or any other dermal filler options, get in touch with the professionals today, here at The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic.