Maintaining a youthful appearance is something that can be incredibly important for our sense of identity, self esteem and confidence. And that’s why anti ageing treatments are so popular. People of all ages are choosing treatments and procedures that can reduce the signs of ageing, or even prevent them in the first place. And one such treatment includes anti-wrinkle injections. But what are these? And why should you choose them? Well, here at The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic we are Preston’s leading providers of a range of anti ageing treatments, including dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections. And these are our top reasons to choose anti-wrinkle injections.
Top reasons to choose anti-wrinkle injections
So, why should you opt for anti-wrinkle injections? Well, there are a number of reasons including:
- Tackle wrinkles and fine lines – Anti-wrinkle injections are fantastic for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, or even for preventing them from appearing in the first place. Anti-wrinkle injection scan be applied to problem areas around the face, including the forehead and crows feat, and round the mouth, to smooth out skin and help you look younger.
- Tighten skin – Anti-wrinkle injections can also tighten skin and resolve sagging skin, particularly around the jawline. This is a natural part of aging, as your skin loses collagen and elastin. But anti-wrinkle injections can help to firm your skin so that you look younger, and feel more confident.
- A high customer satisfaction rate – From movie stars to your next door neighbour, anti-wrinkle injections are used by people form all walks of life, and has an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating. This is because anti-wrinkle injections provide the best possible anti-aging outcomes.
- Preventing fine lines and wrinkles – because anti-wrinkle injections relax the facial muscles, they can actually prevent wrinkles and lines from occurring. This is because lines most commonly occur from forming expressions. And with relaxed muscles, it will be more difficult for them to fully contract, preventing the grooves from appearing in the first place. The full effect will be seen over time, when your peers are experiencing their first wrinkles, and you are still looking youthful.
- Anti-wrinkle injections are safe – Safety and security should be paramount to you when thinking about getting any procedures or treatments carried out. And anti-wrinkle injections are no exception. But they are 100% safe when implemented by a trained professional, like us here at the Skin and Wellbeing Clinic. They are so safe in fact that there is almost no recovery time necessary. You can simply pop in for your treatment, and go straight back to work.
- A lasting result – Anti-wrinkle injections are not permanent. But they do provide astonishing results for between 3 and 5 months. This means that it is a long lasting product, that will only need to be topped up between 2 and 4 times a year.
For more information or to book an appointment with the specialists here at the Skin and Wellbeing Clinic in Preston, just get in touch.
The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic is proud to provide professional aesthetics treatments for clients in Preston, Blackpool, Leyland, Chorley, Kirkham, Blackburn and the North West of England.