The natural signs of ageing often appear on the face first. From dull skin to fine lines and wrinkles, and sagging skin to under eye hollows, there are a variety of visual ageing factors that can change your facial shape or structure. But there are also several different solutions that can help you achieve younger looking skin and de-age the face.
What are the practical solutions to de-age the face?
There are a number of different and effective options you could consider to de-age the face and help your facial skin look younger. These include:
· Dermal fillers- dermal fillers are injections of hyaluronic acid that pump volume and hydration back into your skin. This can be a fantastic option for emphasising facial features like the lips or cheeks but it can also be very effective for creating a younger looking face. Dermal fillers can strengthen skin and resolve areas of sagging skin that are particularly relevant to ageing, while also filling in hollows that are created by fine lines and wrinkles. As a result, this should be number one on the list for anyone’s anti-ageing treatment.
· Drinking plenty of water- as straightforward as this sounds, drinking plenty of water in a day can be a great way to flush toxins from the body and can help to keep your skin clear and healthy. This can also prevent skin dehydration which leaves skin dull and tired while emphasising wrinkles and fine lines.
· Anti wrinkles treatments- anti wrinkles treatments are specifically designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines so that your face can look younger and healthier.
· Eating healthily- every part of your body needs good nutrition and the skin is no exception. Eating a healthy diet will provide the nourishment and nutrition that healthy skin requires and can help prevent breakouts and spots, as well as dull or patchy skin.
· Chemical peels- chemical peels are a popular aesthetic treatment option with a variety of purposes beyond helping your face to look younger. But this it does achieve very effectively. This is because a chemical peel will be applied to the top layer of the skin, and when removed, the dead skin cells and dirt will also be removed too. This leaves skin looking healthier and brighter and it can also reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles too.
· Skin care routine- establishing a skin care routine that is suitable and effective for your individual skin type can be a very effective option for helping to maintain healthy, younger looking skin. From nourishing and hydrating serums to daily sun cream, there are a number of options you can consider to improve your skin health and to help your face look younger.
Here at the Skin and Wellbeing Clinic we are Preston’s leading aesthetic practitioners. As such, we offer a wide range of effective treatments for healthy, younger looking skin including dermal fillers, anti wrinkle treatments and chemical peels, as well as skin rejuvenation IPL treatments. For more information about how our qualified and registered nurse practitioners can help, why not get in touch today?