Dermal fillers are one of the most popular facial treatment options for men and women, from all age categories. These are injections of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance found throughout the human body skin cells. The hyaluronic acid provides added volume, and hydration and nutrition to the collagen and elastin cells, that are each essential to the structure and condition of your skin. As a result, these injections can provide a range of facial benefits, adding structure and shape to the injection areas. But what are the most common dermal filler treatment options for men specifically? and what can these dermal filler treatments offer? Well, here at The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic, we are Preston’s leading aesthetic practitioners. We offer a range of services and treatments, including a variety of dermal filler options, as well as anti-wrinkle treatments and chemical peels. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about dermal fillers for men.
What are the most common dermal filler treatment options for men?
There are a number of different dermal filler treatments that are popular with men of all ages. These dermal filler options include:
- Facial reshaping with dermal fillers, including chin fillers, jaw fillers and nose fillers
- Addressing fine lines and wrinkles
- Restoring lost volume around the temples and under the eyes
Facial reshaping and dermal fillers for men
Dermal filler can be used to reshape the face and balance out any asymmetrical imbalances, or even add structure to facial features like the jaw. These include:
- Chin fillers- dermal fillers injected into the chin can be used to shape the chin, fill in any dimples and target any imbalances or imperfections with the chin structure.
- Jaw fillers- dermal fillers can be used to create a sharp, straight jaw line, reshaping the face in line with your natural features. This can be very beneficial for adding structure to the jawline, and replacing any volume that has been lost as part of the natural ageing process.
- Nose fillers- dermal filler injections can reshape your nose for a symmetrical and smooth result.
Dermal filler for correcting fine lines and wrinkles
Wrinkles and fine lines are some of the most problematic signs of ageing that many men would like to address. Dermal filler can provide the perfect solution. From smokers lines and expression lines around the mouth, to forehead and frown lines, small amounts of dermal filler can be used to fill in these creases and leave your skin smooth and fresh. So you look younger for longer.
Restoring lost volume with dermal fillers
As a natural part of the ageing process, the skin loses volume and structure. Under the eyes, and around the temples, are two of the facial areas that are most effected by this loss of volume. But dermal filler can be used to replace this, helping you maintain a more youthful appearance.
For more information or advice, get in touch with the team today here at The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic.