IPL treatments are popular for a wide range of intended outcomes, including hair removal, thread vein removal and photofacials. Photofacials can have a dramatic impact on the quality of the skin and leave your skin glowing and healthy. The illumiFacial® has evolved the traditional photofacial and this is an aesthetic treatment that is growing in popularity. But what is an illumiFacial®? And why should you consider this treatment option?
What is an illumiFacial®?
An illumiFacial® is a specific treatment process that combines specialist Lynton skincare and professional Lynton IPL treatment. This combination can have a dramatic impact on the skin, bringing a range of advantages and benefits.
How does an illumiFacial® work?
This popular and effective aesthetic treatment with 4 steps to the process:
1. The skin will be fully cleansed to remove any dirt and impurities. This can greatly improve the results of the treatment.
2. Once the skin has been cleansed, a peel will be applied to the surface of the skin. This offers deeper pore cleansing and prepares the skin for the next stage of the process. The peel will be applied for anywhere between 3 and 10 minutes, depending on individual requirements.
3. After the peel, the skin will be ready for the IPL treatment. This uses Intense Pulsed Light to target any skin imperfections or discolouration including thread veins. In most cases, the results are instant, providing you with dramatically clearer, firmer skin.
4. Finally, the treatment will be completed with a hydrating and protecting serum, which is designed to help soothe, regenerate and protect your skin.
What are the advantages of an illumiFacial®?
There are a number of benefits and advantages to choosing an illumiFacial® treatment. These benefits include:
· Increasing collagen production- one of the biggest benefits of an illumiFacial® treatment is the increase and boost to collagen. This is an effect that will be seen for many months after your treatment, as your body will continue to produce more collagen post treatment too.
· Healthy, glowing skin- illumiFacial® treatment leaves your skin healthy and glowing. The treatment combination allows different layers of the skin to be targeted specifically, with the right active ingredients to cleanse the skin allowing the IPL treatment to be further effective. The serums used can also hydrate and nourish the skin.
· Reducing the signs of ageing- an illumiFacial® treatment can be very effective for reducing the signs of ageing, such as lines and wrinkles. This is because of the increased collagen production, firming skin and replacing lost volume, as well as the serums that can lift and firm the skin for further improvements.
Choose The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic for your illumiFacial® treatment
Here at The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic, all of our practitioners are clinically trained professionals with experience and expertise in a wide range of IPL treatments including the illumiFacial®. As Preston’s leading aesthetic providers, we deliver a range of high quality procedures and you can be sure the illumiFacial® will be key to achieving the results you are looking for. For more information or advice get in touch with the team today, here at The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic.
The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic is proud to provide professional aesthetics treatments for clients in Preston, Blackpool, Leyland, Chorley, Kirkham, Blackburn and the North West of England.