Here at The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic, we are Preston’s leading aesthetic practitioners. From laser hair removal to dermal fillers and dermaplaning, we provide a range of high quality and effective aesthetic procedures. And this is our guide to everything you should know about DesoFace fat dissolving injections, and the areas these injections can target. Available at the wonderful Fox Pharma (Providing the latest ground-breaking aesthetic pharmaceuticals to medical professionals).
What are DesoFace fat dissolving injections?
Fat dissolving injections are made up of Deoxycholic Acid Solution. This is a substance that is found naturally in the body, and is a key part of bile produced by the liver. For fat dissolving injections, this becomes part of a specifically formulated compound, using this acid in a more concentrated form. These injections are designed to target and destroy the cell wall and outer membrane of fat cells in the area. Once the cell wall is removed, the fatty acid inside the fat cells can be removed and processed by the lymphatic system. And this will be digested as fatty food. The rest of the cell will be removed as waste from the body.
Fat cells, once removed from the body will not return. This means that pockets of stubborn fat can be permanently removed from key or target areas. However, without the right diet or exercise, other fat cells nearby could grow larger.
DesoFace is an industry leading brand name that can be trusted. These injections are designed for specific use on the face, and for facial fat tissue. For fat dissolving injections in other areas of the body, the Desobody range is much more suitable.
What are the key target areas for DesoFace fat dissolving injections?
There are a number of key areas that can be targeted effectively by DesoFace fat dissolving injections, including:
- Jowls and jawline – as a natural part of the ageing process, the underlying fat found naturally around the jawline and jowl can begin to sag and move lower. This leads to pockets of fat developing around the edges of jawline and these can be stubborn to lift. Fat dissolving injections can remove these fat deposits permanently, smoothing your jawline and leading to a slimmer face overall.
- Chin – A double chin is something that many people are self conscious of, and this can be challenging to remove using other methods. However, the DesoFace fat dissolving injections are the perfect solution. These can be injected directly into the fat cells underneath the chin, and in the neck, to remove these fat cells and decrease the volume of the area.
- Cheeks – DesoFace fat dissolving injections can also be used effectively to target the facial fat pads surrounding the cheek area. By removing some fat underneath the cheek bone, the shape of the face can be altered for a slimmer effect.
What are the advantages of DesoFace fat dissolving injections?
There are a number of advantages to choosing these injections, including:
- Permanent fat cell removal- fat cells can be permanently removed using this method.
- Fast results- you will see results in just 2-4 treatments, and no follow up or top up injections will be needed once you have the visual results you are aiming for.
For more information or advice, get in touch with the team today, here at The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic.