As Preston’s leading aesthetic practitioners, here at the Skin and Wellbeing Clinic,we provide a wide range of aesthetic treatments and procedures. This includes dermal fillers, chemical peels, and mesotherapy, which are some of our most popular procedures. But what is mesotherapy? And how can mesotherapy lead to healthy skin?
What is mesotherapy?
Mesotheray is an aesthetic procedure that involves injecting vitamins, minerals and amino acids directly into the skin. Specifically, these injections reach the mesodermal layer, where the vitamin cocktails can have the most beneficial effect. To do this without causing damage to the skin, the needles used for injection are superfine, able to pass in and out of the skin without causing any issue.
Why should you choose mesotherapy for healthy skin?
There are a number of reasons why you should opt for mesotherapy if you are looking for an aesthetic treatment that will help keep your skin healthy, or improve your skin’s health. Mesotherapy can bring a number of benefits for your skins health. These include:
- Targeting the middle layer of the skin- instead of topical treatments that need to treat the outer layers of the skin, mesotherapy injections get directly into the middle layer of the skin, where the delivery of enzymes and nutrients can have the biggest impact. This means that your skin will get the hydration and nourishment it needs, as well as the amino acids, enzymes and vitamins that can help boost skin health, and remove toxins.
- Improving a range of skin complaints- mesotherapy is an aesthetic procedure that can help to reduce the problems associated with a range of skin complaints. From acne to the signs of ageing, the right combination of vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids can be an effective solution.
- Increasing circulation- as a natural part of the ageing process, the facial skin can become dehydrated, and have reduced oxygen due to restricted blood flow. Mesotherapy promotes healthy skin cells, which in turn can improve the circulation around the facial area. This helps skin stay healthier for longer too.
What are the benefits of professional mesotherapy injections?
By choosing a professional and experienced aesthetic practitioner to administer your mesotherapy injections, you will experience a range of benefits, including:
- Injection options tailored to your requirements- there are a number of different combinations of vitamin and bioactive injections that can have a range of impacts on your facial skin. The right injection package for you should be tailored to your requirements and needs, and this is what a professional aesthetic team can offer. This will dramatically improve the results of the treatment, and ensure that the end result leaves your skin glowing.
- Increased safety- aesthetic practitioners are trained and experienced. This means that for any of the procedures, including mesotherapy, you can be sure of the safest injection methods and practices. This means that you can avoid unwanted and potentially dangerous problems and issues.
For more information or advice, get in touch with the team today here at The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic.
The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic is proud to provide professional aesthetics treatments for clients in Preston, Blackpool, Leyland, Chorley, Kirkham, Blackburn and the North West of England.