When it comes to dermal fillers, we are Preston’s leading experts here at the Skin and Wellbeing Clinic. In fact, we offer a wide range of professional, high quality aesthetic procedures, including fat dissolving injections and anti-wrinkle treatments, as well as dermal fillers. Over the past few years, there has been a dramatic rise in the range of application types for dermal fillers, including those for the chin, jaw, and the nose. But what are nose fillers? And what are the advantages of non-surgical nose enhancement procedures?
What is a non-surgical nose enhancement procedure?
A non-surgical rhinoplasty treatment essentially involves using dermal fillers to reshape and restructure the nose through these small injections of hyaluronic acid. This can be an effective way to make subtle changes to the nose, including:
- Reducing the appearance of any bumps along the nasal bridge
- Filling small indentations
- Creating facial symmetry by balancing the nose
- Lifting a drooping nose tip
How do nose fillers work?
Nose fillers work by injecting hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance, into the skin tissue. This can increase the volume of the skin in the injection site, while also bringing nutrition and hydration to keep the skin in great condition. The amount of dermal filler injected, and the injection sites on and around the nose are always determined on an individual basis, to ensure that you get the best possible results for your facial shape and structure.
What are the advantages of non-surgical nose enhancement procedures?
So, why should you opt for this type of treatment, instead of opting for surgery? Well, there are a number of benefits to choosing nose fillers, including:
- No downtime – you wont need to stay in hospital after this treatment, and as no anesthesia is needed, you can simply go back to your normal routine.
- Bruising and swelling are minimal – because this is a non invasive treatment, any resulting bruising and swelling is much less than that which could be expected from surgical rhinoplasty. This means you wont need to worry about being out in public, or hiding your face, especially after the first 48 hours.
- Procedure takes less than an hour – nose fillers are a much less time consuming procedure than any surgical option, taking anywhere between 30 to 60 minutes. So you might not even need to take time off work!
- Stunning and natural results – while it may take up to two weeks to see the full effect of your new nose, you can be sure of stunning, natural results that are specifically designed to suit your face and structure.
- Changes are reversible -unlike any surgical procedure, the nose fillers themselves are completely reversible. The hyaluronic acid that makes up a dermal filler injection can be dissolved by a particular chemical, safely and effectively removing your nose fillers and returning your nose to it’s usual shape.
For more information or advice, get in touch with the team today, here at The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic.
The Skin and Wellbeing Clinic is proud to provide professional aesthetics treatments for clients in Preston, Blackpool, Leyland, Chorley, Kirkham, Blackburn and the North West of England.